* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
The above SARMs are alphanumerical because they have not been clinically and legally approved still. They are sold only in the name ‘for research purpose only’ and ‘not fit for human consumption’ as the tests have been still going on. Now a days, steroids are being rapidly used but the SARMs are found to be a better alternative for it as steroids produces unwanted harmful ill-effects such as growth of hair in undesired parts of the body, causing ball-shrinkage and liver destruction etc… But none of these effects are produced by SARMs. SARMs increases the cell division,works upon only the selective tissue, increases libido which in turn increases the stimulation of sex hormones. SARMs work simply by working upon the hormones of our body. Though playing with our hormones is quite a risk, it doesn’t seem to produce much ill-effects. It is non toxic and it causes no bone loss. It causes no damage to the prostrate and it doesn’t convert the estrogen (as opposed to Androgens ). But it reduces the natural secretion of testosterone and said to have an unhealthy effect on the endocrine. There is much risk involved in the consumption of these pills as it is not legally approved. So it is suitable only for the people who like to experiment with their body as the results can be unpredictable.